Social media has become the tool for brand awareness. However, with all the platforms to choose from, it can be difficult to know which is the best fit for you. No worries – we’re here to show you which platform is best for you and your brand…and how to use it most effectively.
click here Facebook
You’re the social media rock. You’re all about sharing fun stuff in your life, connecting with others, and building your brand.
Facebook is an important platform for businesses. With all the algorithm changes and the complex inner workings of Facebook for business, it can be daunting to approach this platform with success. Below, we provide tips on how to increase your business’ reach and engagement on Facebook.
- Use Insights! This free platform allows for greater insight so you can analyze your page’s performance to find what works and what needs to be improved. This is also where you will post and control all aspects of your page.
- Coordinate your profile picture to be consistent with your brand.
- Fill out the About section of your page fully so people truly understand what your business does.
- Frequently update your cover photo to feature events, promotions, releases, etc.
- Don’t post too often. When it comes to Facebook, quality trumps quantity. Work to instill passion and interest with your posts. Two or three quality posts a week is your best bet for maximum reach and engagement.
- Try to facilitate user interaction within your posts. This means creating posts that encourage conversations in the comments and facilitate shares. You can do this by asking questions, creating relevant/informative content or polls. The more authentic interaction your audience has on your posts, the more Facebook will weigh it on the Newsfeed.
- Create Facebook groups. This allows users to be in niche groups where they can share information and give feedback on products or services. Added bonus? This can also help you connect with others in your field. Facebook Groups are perfect for creating those meaningful interactions that give your page major boosts.
- Invite everyone who likes your post to your page. If people like your content, they should like your page, and this will greatly improve your reach.
- Do live streams for special events in your business. This facilitates meaningful interactions and allows users to feel connected to your brand.
- Only boost posts that work organically. No amount of money can make a post work that just doesn’t fit. Find which of your posts facilitate the most reach and engagement and boost them.
- Be sure to respond to any type of commentary, whether good or bad, on posts or reviews, in a timely and sincere manner.
- Network with Pages relevant to your business to increase connections and reach.
- Find your niche and stick to it throughout your posts in order to establish yourself as a thought leader.
- Post what your audience will resonate with, instead of what you want.
- Keep in mind when posting content that Facebook’s demographic is 35-55 year old women.
buy prednisone in usa LinkedIn
You’re professional, ambitious and not afraid to make connections and put yourself out there.
LinkedIn is not just for finding jobs! You can use LinkedIn to make connections with people in your field, to network, and to expand your professional reach. LinkedIn helps you grow and maintain your brand. We have a blog for in-depth LinkedIn usage, but here are some general tips for how to use this powerful tool in the best way possible.
- LinkedIn is reserved solely for professional interactions. Connect with people on here that you have a business, not a personal, relationship with.
- Make sure your profile is fully completed. Not only is it personally fulfilling when your profile reaches Rockstar status, but your profile should be your online resume. Include your experience, a headshot, a compelling bio, skills and multimedia. Your profile should be your resume – plus what a resume cannot show.
- Post and share content regularly and interact with your connections.
- Join relevant groups. LinkedIn groups are a great place to connect with others in your field, to learn new things, and to ask important questions.
- Check out the People You May Know Page for secondary connections (people your connections are connected with) to expand your network.
- When searching for people, look for those with similar backgrounds and connections. You can also connect with people you look up to in your field for inspiration.
- Check in every day for a few minutes and once a week for about half an hour.
- Fun fact: According to Pew Research Center, LinkedIn usage is especially high among the educated and high earners – exactly the people you’d want to connect with professionally.
prednisone 10 mg purchase Instagram
You’re an aesthetic superstar. Photography is your domain and you love catchy captions.
Not every brand benefits from an Instagram. Instagram is all about visuals, so only start one if part of your brand relies on visual media. If it does, Instagram can be a great and fun tool to showcase your creativity and the aesthetic aspects of your brand. To use Instagram efficiently, follow these tips we’ve outlined.
- Switch to a Business Profile in order to see insights and analyze your page’s reach.
- Have an informative and engaging bio that details what your business does and leaves out irrelevant information.
- Instagram’s demographic is 18-30 year olds, or Millennials and Generation Z, so make sure your content appeals to this age group.
- Show your company’s culture, share your missions/values, and show your brand’s personality.
- Diversify what you post with boomerangs, short videos, graphics, etc.
- Use Instagram stories for sneak-peeks, behind the scenes, or events. Experiment with photos, gifs, and filters on stories to make it entertaining for your audience.
- Use hashtags to expand your reach, but do not overuse hashtags. Simply use the ones that are relevant for your brand.
- Collaborate with other users, tag other companies in your posts, and partner with Instagram-fluent influencers to expand your reach.
- Plan out your posts to create a consistent aesthetic in line with your brand. Minimize your use of filters and, if you must use them, stick to a few. Create a color scheme that aligns with your brand and be consistent with it throughout your feed.
- You can post pretty often on Instagram, but we recommend to stick between 3-5 posts/week. Of course, you can post on Instagram stories daily.
No matter your social media preference, utilize these tips to become a rock star on your favorite platform. And if you have any questions, the Frances Roy team is here to help!