At Frances Roy, we are diverse in thought, background, education, and experience, and inclusion is critical because we need everyone to find the best ideas for our clients. We believe that hard work is the best work, and quality of life means putting YOUR unique family first. We look for individuals who are not afraid to take chances and never settle for less than their best. If this is you - we want to hear from you!
A part-time internship based at the Frances Roy Agency in Niceville/Valparaiso, FL, the Social Media Intern creates and delivers high-quality social media content for various clients. Serving as a collaborator to the content team, this individual must bring a creative, positive, and passionate mindset to work! Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
• Assist the content team in the creation and organization of various forms of social media content, including Tik Toks, reels, social media graphics, and copywriting
• Be up to date on the latest viral trends and how to apply them to our clients
• Interpret and apply project feedback in a timely and professional manner
• Present social media concepts and ideas to colleagues through professional written and verbal communications
• Coordinate and track progress on multiple projects
• Perform other duties as assigned Social Media Intern Requirements:
• Interest and passion for social media
• Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, and YouTube
• Ability to manage multiple projects from concept to completion and work against tight deadlines
• Knowledgeable of the latest social media trends and tools
• Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Above-average collaboration and problem-solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Talented and creative visual communicator
• Knowledge of editing platforms: Capcut and Canva
• Bonus - knowledge of Adobe Creative / Video editing Please provide a resume and a short example of a reel/ Tik Tok you created.
To apply, please send an email with your resume to [email protected]*Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and the position will be open until filled. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Frances Roy Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer.