At Frances Roy, we are diverse in thought, background, education, and experience, and inclusion is critical because we need everyone to find the best ideas for our clients. We believe that hard work is the best work, and quality of life means putting YOUR unique family first. We look for individuals who are not afraid to take chances and never settle for less than their best. If this is you - we want to hear from you!
About the Position:
The Executive Coordinator reports directly to the President and Chief Creative Officer (CCO) acting as the CCO’s primary coordinator. The EC assumes responsibility for filtering projects; responds to requests; and collaborates on Communications, Business Development, and Public Relations activities and initiatives. This position will be based in Niceville/Valparaiso, FL
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple calendars and activities.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and presentation of materials for key external and internal meetings.
- Drafts documents and conducts research
- Organizes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Prepares briefing memos and relevant updates for CCO on outstanding projects, identifies issues, develops contingencies, and suggests remedies.
- Assists with or manages special projects which may include PR, securing profile speaking engagements, and consultations.
- Provides regular operating status reports to CCO as needed
- Supports the CCO in dealing with confidential or sensitive personnel or other organizational matters.
The ideal candidate:
-Minimum 1-2 years experience as executive assistant
-Excellent organizational skills; flexible and able to multitask, with demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively present and execute innovative ideas. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Outstanding grammar and proofreading skills.
-Ability to effectively present information and respond to high-level inquiries from clients
-Strong sense of accountability, integrity, and ability to handle highly visible responsibilities.
-A commitment to FRA Core Values
-Excellent analytical skills; ability to quickly aggregate and analyze information.
-Ability to take initiative, act independently, and direct one’s own work.
-Able to handle stressful situations with measured calmness and decisiveness.
-Guided by exceptional common sense, maturity, discretion, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
-Experience updating content on social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
-Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
-Experience coordinating fundraising events and interface with high-level donors a plus
To apply, please send an email with your resume to [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and the position will be open until filled. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Frances Roy Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer.